We cordially invite all the participants from all part of the world to attend the Bioenergy Meet 2019 entitled “10th Annual Congress on Bioenergy and Biofuels” scheduled during March 25-26, 2019 at Bucharest, Romania.
Bioenergy Meet 2019 is the leading conference dedicated to Bioenergy, Renewable Energy and Biofuels researchers with the theme “Devising a Sustainable Bioeconomy”
The goal of Bioenergy Meet 2019 is to deliver an outstanding program for exchange of ideas and authoritative views by leading scientists which covers the entire spectrum of research in Biofuels and Bioenergy and share the cross-cultural experiences of various production procedures.
We strive to make Bioenergy Meet 2019 a success, with your support and high quality talks from both Bioenergy as well as Biofuels committees and professionals. During the conference, we assure you that you will experience world class facilities and hospitality at the conference.
Fuel for transport makes up almost a third of the current world energy consumption. Biofuels – have emerged as one of many possible alternatives to fossil fuels. Bioenergy is one of the many diverse resources available to help meet our demand for energy. Bioenergy use falls into 2 main categories: “traditional” and “modern”. Traditional use refers to the combustion of biomass in such forms as wood, animal waste and charcoal. Modern bioenergy technologies embody liquid biofuels made from pulp and different plants; bio-refineries; biogas made through anaerobic digestion of residues; wood pellet heating systems. By 2030, 1 billion tons of biomass could produce up to 50 billion gallons of biofuels; produce 50 billion pounds of biobased chemicals and bioproducts; generate 85 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity to power 7 million households; contribute 1.1 million jobs to the economy; and keep $260 billion in the United States
- Bioenergy Meet 2019 is expecting the participants from all over the globe in various fields. This combination of the audience will give an ideal blend to justify our theme “Devising a Sustainable Bioeconomy”
- Bioenergy Meet 2019 expecting attendees from,
- Fuel Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Professors, Researchers, Students and Technical Staff from the field of Chemical Engineering
- Engineers and Delegates from Aviation and Automobile companies
- Directors/Co-Directors of Research based companies across Europe and US who are investing in Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Advanced Biofuels
- Algae Biofuels
- Aviation Biofuel
- Renewable Energy
- Bioalcohols and Bioethanol
- Forest Fuel Production
- Biomass feed stocks for Renewable Energy Generation
- Biomass Technologies
- Food vs Fuels Debate
- Production of Biofuels
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref